What's the damage?
BIRMINGHAM BASED UK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Well hey there, I’m thrilled that you’re considering booking me for your wedding photography. It really is an honour to tell your story in such a special way - and it’s lots of fun celebrating with you too. I tend to be booked up a year in advance, so if you’re liking what you see, drop me a line and we can take it from there.
Have you checked out my wedding photography yet? Click here to check out my portfolio.
Want to see an example from a wedding? Why not head over to my blog to see a real wedding?
Want to see a slideshow? Awesome, head here.
Read reviews from my past clients? Alrighty then, go here!
- An initial consultation to chat about your wedding day and learn more about each other with no obligation to book (via skype/phone or in person)
- Me! Covering your wedding in a fun, natural, creative & unobtrusive way
- Your images edited in my own signature style. No bulk editing - each image edited individually and given the meticulous care & attention they deserve
- Client access only gallery where you can download in glorious high resolution your photographs along with web-optimised images to print & share as you wish!
- Online password-protected gallery to share with family & friends, where they can order prints if they wish!
- Travel in England, Scotland & Wales included (no hidden extras)! For Destination Weddings, Europe/Worldwide, travel expenses & accommodation will apply
- Finally, a friend in me! I'll be on hand to offer any advice throughout your planning process on how to get the very best from the photography for your day. It's not always possible to meet in person before the wedding but I’m always available by phone, email or Skype.
Your wedding day memories will last you a lifetime, and the perfect way to embody them is with fun and natural photographs telling it just how it is. For full 2018 wedding pricing information and to get hold of my shiny Wedding Guide get in touch here, I'd love to hear from you.
I'm lucky enough to say that I'm pretty full 2018 bookings, and getting there for 2019 so if you your dead set on having me photograph your wedding day I'd definitely recommend getting in touch soon. Super organised and planning your 2020 wedding? I would love to hear from you!